Search for information, advice and guidance

Paying for care and money advice

Getting independent financial advice

The options for funding your care will depend on the amount of help and support you need and your financial circumstances

Deferred payment agreements for long-term care

A deferred payment agreement can be used if you need to move into a care home but don't want to sell your home during your lifetime to pay for your care

NHS continuing healthcare

NHS continuing healthcare is free care for people who have significant and ongoing healthcare needs. It’s often referred to as CHC funding

What is a personal budget?

Your personal budget is the amount of money your local council will pay towards any social care and support you need

What are Direct Payments?

If you are eligible for a personal budget, you can have all or part of it paid to you via Direct Payments. Find out more about direct payments here