Search for information, advice and guidance

Mental health

If you are worried about your mental health and wellbeing and are finding it difficult to cope, you’re not alone.

In an emergency

If you are concerned about someone's mental health and believe that they are at immediate risk of harming themselves or others, call 999.

If you have concerns about your mental health you should contact your GP. Your GP will be able to help direct you to the support that is right for you. This may include a referral to NHS mental health services.

NHS mental health services in Buckinghamshire are provided by the Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust. They provide a 24/7 service to all adult mental health patients across Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire.

Whiteleaf Centre

The Whiteleaf Centre in Buckinghamshire provides overnight cover, with the capacity to see people at home or elsewhere in the community (for example an out-of-hours GP surgery).

Whiteleaf Centre
Bierton Road
HP20 1EG
Telephone: 01865 902 000

Local help and support contacts for adults

Local help and support contacts for children and young people