Concerns about an adult
If you are worried about a vulnerable adult, please report it to us.
Please fill in the Safeguarding Concern form to make a contact about a vulnerable adult where you believe that abuse has happened or is likely to happen.
Please use the form for less urgent concerns only. If you feel the person is in immediate danger, please dial 999 in an emergency
What will I need to complete this form?
The form will ask information about:
- The person you are concerned about
- Your details
- Details of alleged abuse/concern
What other useful contact numbers are available to me?
- You can also share a concern about an adult or to report alleged abuse directly to the Safeguarding Adults Team (MASH) on 0800 137915
- Do you need support with aspects of your daily living? You can contact the Early Help Team on 01296 383204 or
- Email [email protected]
Please call our Safeguarding Adults Team (MASH) to report alleged abuse anonymously or if you feel a report is not being taken seriously.
The Safeguarding Adults Team is available 9am to 5:30pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 5pm on Friday. Outside these hours you can:
- call our Emergency Duty Team on 0800 999 7677
- leave a message on the Safeguarding Adults Team answer phone
- call the police on 999
For more about other referrals, requesting support and contact information, please see the Adults Social Care Portal