Important information and guidance for all adults and health staff. The information has been split into three areas: Better Lives: for service users and carers, Finance & commissioning and All other factsheets.
Simply click on each image to access the relevant factsheet.
Better Lives: for service users and carers
- My assessment
- My review
- My carers assessment
- My carers review
- My occupational therapy assessment
- What is advocacy
Finance and Commissioning
- Disability retailed expenses
- Managing my finances
- Paying for care at home
- Supporting someone with their finances
- What is brokerage?
- What is Direct Payment?
- What is Deferred Payment Agreement?
- Will I have to pay if I move home?
All other factsheets
- Deprivation Liberty Safeguards (DoLS)
- Day opportunities and activities
- How can I access my information?
- How do I arrange a respite break
- Making a compliment or complaint
- Moving into Buckinghamshire
- Moving out of Buckinghamshire
- What is Disabled Facilities Grant?
- What is Continuing Healthcare?
- What is Discharge to Access?
- What is Reablement?