Support for carers over Christmas 2021
Christmas can be a busy and sometimes stressful time and we would like to share this Introduction to Mindfulness video kindly created by Pauline Mines, who has delivered Carers Bucks Mindfulness sessions this year. There are more Mindfulness sessions included in their support group programme for 2022.
- Buckinghamshire Adult Social Care (office hours) – 01296 383204
- Buckinghamshire Council Out of Hours – 0800 999 7677
- Buckinghamshire Council Safeguarding Adults – 0800 137 915
- Buckinghamshire Council Children and Families Team – 01296 383962
- Samaritans – 116 123 or [email protected], 24 hours a day
- Silverline – 0800 470 8090 free, confidential helpline providing information, friendship and advice to older people, open 24 hours a day
- Carers UK – 0808 808 7777. The helpline will be open from 9am-6pm over the festive period including Christmas Eve, Bank Holiday Monday and New Year’s Eve.
In the event of an emergency, please call 999.
Carers Bucks Opening Times
Friday 24th December – 9am until 1pm
Saturday 25th to Tuesday 28th December – office is closed
Wednesday 29th December – phone lines are open from 10am-2pm
Thursday 30th December – phone lines are open from 10am-2pm
Friday 31st December – phone lines are open from 10am-2pm
We will then reopen at 9am on Tuesday 4th January 2022.