Search for information, advice and guidance

I want to feel more confident on my feet

Your GP can refer you to Physiotherapy for assessment of your mobility. Physiotherapists can give information, advice, exercises or suggest equipment that’s right for you.

Find out more about tips to avoid falls at home: Falls - Prevention - NHS (