All factsheets are in PDF format and have been accessibility-checked to meet the required government WCAG 2.1 standards. We have categorised the factsheets so they are easier for you to access.
Simply click on each link to access the relevant factsheet.
Assessments & reviews
- My assessment
- My review
- My carers assessment
- My carers review
- My occupational therapy assessment
- My mental capacity assessment
- What is Continuing Healthcare?
Care and support services
- Day opportunities and activities
- How do I arrange a respite break?
- What is advocacy?
- What is brokerage?
Finance & grants
- Disability Related Expenses
- Paying for care at home
- Paying for care when my money is reducing
- Supporting someone with their finances
- What is a Deferred Payment Agreement?
- What is a Direct Payment?
- What is a Disabled Facilities Grant?
- What is a prepayment card?
- What is a self-funder?
- Will I have to pay if I move home?
Hospital discharge and home independence