Ask adult social care for help
Adult social care will:
- help you to get the information and advice you need to plan for your current and future care needs
- support you to remain as independent as possible and stay in your own home
- ensure you get the care and support you need
- help you to take care of your own wellbeing if you are a carer
- take your concerns seriously if you are worried about someone and want to Report abuse of an adult
Referrals and assessments
If you want to make a referral for yourself or on behalf of someone else.
If you want to make a carer referral for yourself or someone else.
If you want to find out how much money you might need to contribute towards your care.