Search for information, advice and guidance

Contact us

Below are the main numbers, email addresses and links to enquiry forms if you need to contact adult social care. If you are unsure which locality team to contact, please see the map at the bottom of the page.

Customer Service Centre (adult social care enquiries)

First Response & Short-Term Intervention

This is the service you contact if you need any advice or information about social care support for our residents. It is also who you contact if you are worried about somebody being safe and you want to either discuss or submit a safeguarding referral.

First Response & Short-Term Intervention

First Response & Short-Term Intervention (Safeguarding only)

Discharge, Occupational Therapy and Home Independence

This is the service you contact if somebody requires low-level, short-term care and support to regain and maintain their independence in their community.

Discharge teams

Occupational Therapy team

Home Independence teams

Long-Term Support and Review

This is the service you contact if an older person or a person with disabilities requires long-term care and support close to where they live. This service also supports younger people aged 18-25 with social care needs in their transition from children’s services to adult social care.

Long Term and Review teams

Transitions team (18-25)

Other social care teams

Blue Badge team

Brokerage team

Welfare Benefits team

Financial Assessment team

Direct Payments Support Service

Map showing the boundaries of the different areas of Buckinghamshire. North includes Aylesbury and Buckingham, East includes Winslow and Amersham, South includes Marlow and Gerrards Cross, and Central includes Princes Risborough and High Wycombe.

Map showing the boundaries of the different areas of Buckinghamshire